Hi guys, it’s Monday and this is your Monday morning reminder…
” You’re awesome and you can do anything”.
I’m excited, I received warmly, the liebster award. This award is to recognise new blogs for their content, it’s given to bloggers by other bloggers and I thank Mfon of http://daintym.com for nominating me. Do visit her blog, she’s the sweetest Christian blogger I know.
Honestly I started this blog with barely 4 topics to write about. I had no clue how much work I needed to stay on top but with each day comes new inspiration, and as I write, I minister to myself i’m learning and having new experiences and meeting amazing people. So far I have over 80 blogposts and counting. Sometimes I experience the Writer’s block just like other writers but I get through it and continue to write and here we are…
So the rules,
• Answer the eleven questions you’re provided with by the person who nominated you
• Nominate other bloggers
• Post the liebster award on your blog.
• What do you love most about blogging?
The fact that it’s interactive and I get to reach out to the world through my writings.
• If you had only a day left to live, what would you do?
Read the bible all day, eat, pray and sleep.
• What is your ideal job?
Any job that involves writing and making impacts in the lives of people.
• Do you play any musical instrument? If yes, which?
No I don’t, but I can sing pretty well I guess..
• What’s one thing you can’t do without?
I really can’t think of one now honestly
• What’s your favorite holiday?
• Do you believe in God? If yes, why?
I absolutely do because He’s my creator, The one and everlasting God.
• What are you passionate about
Writing, motivational speaking
• Are you a TV person?
I kinda am, I love to watch entertaining programs.
• If you could rename yourself, what name would you give?
I absolutely love my name Jessica. Can’t think of any other.
• What would you like to get for Christmas?
I haven’t thought of that yet.
The new nominees are;
Please refer to the questions I asked In this POST and have fun answering them. I can’t wait to read your answers.