I’ve been reading some cool interesting stuffs lately on very mind-blowing ,weird but so-true facts. I bet there are a few things here we didnt know, just ignore or have never really thought of.
Some of them will make you laugh, leave you astonished, but are all very informative and mind-blowing. Here are 21 of them, plus a bonus. Enjoy…
• You have never seen your face only pictures and reflections. True right?
• You cannot snore and dream at the same time. Can you recall?
• The average person spends 6 months of their lifetime waiting on red lights to turn green.
• Birds don’t urinate
• It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. Have you tried this? I bet you just did now. Lol
• Men can read smaller prints than women, women can hear better than men.
• A person can live without food for about a month, but only about a week without water. If the amount of water in your body reduces by 1%, you’ll feel thirsty.
• Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks otherwise it’ll digest itself. Weird ain’t it?
• Just like fingerprints, everyone has different tongue prints. Never knew this!
• President Obama gets to watch advanced episodes of ” Game of thrones” before the rest of the world.
• The human brain remembers more negative memories than positive ones. This is due to the negativity bias the brain sets up as a defense mechanism.
• According to a study, people who constantly check and use their mobile devices throughout the day are less likely to delay gratification.
• Chewing gum while you cut an onion will help keep you from crying.
• 95% of people text things they could never say in person
• Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a “Friday the 13th”
• India has more population than the entire western hemisphere on earth. Ok I know India is densely populated but never knew this!
• A handshake transfers more germs than a kiss. So true right?
• Male and female brains are wired differently. Hmmm really?
• You recall memories better when your eyes are closed. I quite agree
• Babies are born with some self-awareness which allows them to differentiate their bodies from other people’s.
• There’s a natural pink lake in Australia ( Lake Hillier).
• And a bonus one, Nomophobia is the fear of being without your phone or loosing signal. Raise your hand if you have this.
So guys, which did you find interesting, so-true, surprised or funny?
Have a splendid Saturday…